Here are the steps to remove iCloud for Windows 10 from your computer:
- Close iCloud for Windows if it is currently running.
- Open the Control Panel on your computer.
- In the Control Panel, click on “Programs” and then click on “Programs and Features”
- Look for iCloud for Windows in the list of installed programs and click on it.
- Click on the “Uninstall” button to begin the removal process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the removal process.
- Restart your computer after the removal process is complete.
- Once your computer has restarted, open the iCloud for Windows folder and delete it.
- Open the AppData folder, go to the Roaming folder, and delete the iCloud folder.
Please note that removing iCloud for Windows will not affect your iCloud account or data, it will only remove the software from your computer. Also, all the files downloaded to the computer, such as photos, documents and contacts would be deleted, so make sure to backup them before uninstalling.
Alternatively, you can use a third party software called “iCloud Remover” which can also help you remove icloud from your windows 10 computer.