How to download photos to pc from icloud for windows ?
Here are the steps to download photos from iCloud to your Windows PC using iCloud for Windows:
- Open iCloud for Windows on your PC.
- Sign in to iCloud using your Apple ID and password.
- Click on the “Options” button next to Photos.
- Check the box next to “My Photo Stream” and “iCloud Photo Library” if you want to download all your photos.
- Click on “Done” to save your changes.
- Wait for iCloud to download your photos to your PC.
- Once the download is complete, you can find your photos in the “iCloud Photos” folder in “File Explorer”
- You can also go to the “iCloud Photos” folder and drag-and-drop the photos to a different location on your computer.
Alternatively, you can also download the photos directly from icloud.com by logging in to your icloud account, select the photos you want to download and use the download button to save them to your computer.
Please note that downloading all your photos at once may take some time, depending on the number of photos and your internet connection. Also, downloading photos from icloud.com will only download the original photos and videos, not the optimized version that are shown on the website.