To change the language on Amazon, you can follow these steps:
- Go to Amazon’s website on your computer or mobile device.
- Click on the “Accounts & Lists” button in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click on the “Your Account” button in the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Language” tab located under “Personalization.”
- Select your desired language from the list of options.
- Click on the “Save Changes” button to confirm the language change.
Please note that you have to be logged in to your Amazon account to access the personalization options. If you’re on a mobile device, you can also change the language of the Amazon app by going to the app settings.
Once the language has been changed, the website or the app will automatically refresh and you will see the content in the language you selected. Please note that changing the language on Amazon will change the language of the website or app, not all the products. Some products may not be available in the language you selected, so you may need to check the product description to see if it’s available in the language you want.