iCloud for Windows can be downloaded directly from Apple’s website, without the need to use the Microsoft Store. Here are the steps to download and install iCloud for Windows:
- Go to the iCloud for Windows page on Apple’s website: https://www.icloud.com/#windows
- Click on the “Download” button to start the download process.
- Once the download is complete, open the installer file (iCloudSetup.exe) and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- After installation, you will be prompted to restart your computer.
- Once your computer has restarted, open iCloud for Windows from the Start menu or by searching for it in the Windows search bar.
- Sign in to iCloud using your Apple ID and password.
- Select the features and services you want to use and click “Apply.”
By downloading iCloud for Windows directly from Apple’s website, you can bypass the Microsoft Store and still have access to all the features and services of iCloud.
Please note that if your windows version is not compatible with the iCloud version you are trying to download, it may not install properly or may give errors. It’s best to check the system requirement before downloading iCloud for windows.