How to find public rest room in google map ?
To find public restrooms using Google Maps, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Google Maps app on your device.
- Make sure you are in the location you are looking for public restrooms.
- Tap on the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Type in “public restrooms” or “restrooms” and hit search.
- Google Maps will display a list of nearby public restrooms along with their locations. You can also see the distance, rating and reviews of the restrooms if available.
- To get more information about a specific restroom, tap on it.
- You can also click on the restroom icon on the map to see more options.
- If you need directions to the restroom, you can tap on the “Directions” button and it will give you the direction to reach the location.
Google Maps can be a helpful tool in locating public restrooms quickly, especially if you are in an unfamiliar area or are looking for a specific type of restroom. With the above steps you can easily locate public restrooms near you.