In this article, we will see the 10 best undergarment brands in India.
- Levi’s– Levi’s is a renowned brand of clothing, especially for denim clothing but it has a good range of undergarments as well. Levi’s is an American brand but it has a huge customer base in India as well.
Features of the Levi’s Men’s Boxer Briefs:
Made with 100% cotton rib fabric
Long-leg boxers to prevent chafing
Nylon elastic waistband with Levi’s branding on it
Comes in Many colours
Soft, skin-like fabric
Stitching quality might not be good
2. Jockey- Jockey is a renowned underwear brand in India. Jockey undergarments are very comfortable and stretchy.
Some prominent features:
Made with super combed cotton. Features StayFresh treatment that has antimicrobial properties Durable and soft waistband Has a solid pattern.
Hand wash friendly
Unavailability of certain products.
Less customer base compared to other brands.
3. Calvin Klein- Calvin Klein is an America-based brand which only deals in undergarments. This brand was established in 1968. This brand has a good customer base in India as well.
Prominent Features of the Calvin Klein Men’s Brief:
Made using a blend of nylon and elastane
Broad waistband with Calvin Klein branding on it
Solid grey colour
Premium quality fabric
Calvin Klein branding looks stylish
A little on the expensive side
4. Phillips Van Heusen- Phillips Van Heusen is an American brand that deals in undergarments. This brand owns Calvin Klein. It’s headquarters is situated in NewYork.
Prominent Features of the Van Heusen:
Crafted with soft cotton
Has antibacterial technology which prevents sweat, odour, and bacteria build-up
Mid-waist hipster offers optimum rear coverage
Printed panties come in multiple colours
Soft waistband which doesn’t tug into the skin
Properly stitched seams for a smooth finish
Colours and prints may vary
5. Playboy- Playboy brand originated in America and now it has got recognition in all over India.
Crafted with a blend of Pima cotton and elastane
Has a solid pattern with contrasting stitching
Comes in multiple colour variants
Superior quality fabric
Stylish look overall
Runs a size larger
Fitting may not be good
6. Lux Cozi- Lux Cozi is an Indian brand that needs no introduction. It mostly manufactures only men’s underwear products. This brand was started in Kolkata in the year of 1963.
Prominent Features of the Lux Cozi Men’s Briefs:
Crafted with 100% cotton
Has a durable waistband
Lux Cozi branding on waistband
Comes in 5 colour options
Colours may vary
7. Clovia- Clovia is a reputed Indian brand that deals in female undergarments. It is an Indian brand.
Prominent Features of the Clovia Bikini Panty:
Crafted using cotton and spandex
Low-rise panty with a bow affixed on the waistband
The waistband is made with strong and comfortable elastic
Has cotton lining at the crotch
Soft cotton lining at the crotch offers immense comfort
Cotton helps keep you sweat-free
The contrasting satin bow adds a nice aesthetic
The fabric might get damaged easily
8. Bodycare– Bodycare was introduced by the name of M/S Pawan in 1992. This brand provides good quality undergarments for both men and women.
Made with 100% combed cotton
Solid black panties
Offers full back coverage
Comes in a pack of 3
The colour stays vibrant after multiple washes
Runs a size smaller
The elastic waistband is not of good quality
9. Zivame- Zivame is the first lingerie website in India. It only deals in women’s undergarments.
Prominent Features of the Zivame Women’s Briefs:
Made with 100% cotton
Has a polka-dot pattern all over
Complete back coverage
Easy hand wash care
Mid-raise waist looks flattering
May not be available in offline stores
10. Under Armour– Under Armour was established by Kevin Plank. This brand mainly deals in sports and casual apparel. In India, it is mainly known for its sports shoes.
Prominent Features of the Under Armour Men’s Underwear:
Made with 90% polyester and 10% elastane
Has anti-odour properties
Long length underwear
Comes in a pack of 2
Comfy and soft fabric
Offers perfect fit
A little expensive