To get the HTML code of an email from Constant Contact, you will need to follow these steps:
- Login to your Constant Contact account.
- Go to the “Emails” tab and select the email that you want to get the HTML code for.
- Click on the “Edit” button to open the email editor.
- Click on the “HTML” tab in the email editor.
- The HTML code for the email will be displayed in the text area. You can select and copy the code to use it elsewhere.
Keep in mind that the HTML code for an email from Constant Contact may include additional tags and attributes that are specific to the Constant Contact email editor. These tags and attributes may not be recognized by other email clients or web browsers, so you may need to remove them or modify the code before using it elsewhere.