How to change header image in wordpress?
To change the header image in WordPress, follow these steps:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Appearance > Header.
- Click on the “Add New Image” button to select a new header image from your media library or upload a new image from your computer.
- Once you have selected a new image, click on the “Crop” button to crop the image to the desired size.
- Click on the “Save” button to apply the new header image.
- If you want to remove the header image, click on the “Remove Header Image” button and then click on the “Save” button.
Note: The specific steps for changing the header image may vary depending on the theme you are using. If you are using a custom theme, you may need to consult the theme documentation or contact the theme developer for instructions.